It is a manual bubble removal machine to recover tablets and capsules from blister packs.
The dismantler is a hand-held portable machine without tools that can help improve employee efficiency when it comes to rejected blister packs.
It also allows blister packs to be manually fed through a set of rollers by simply turning a handle and is ideal for small batches.
The tablets or capsules are simultaneously removed from the blister pack and separated from the waste packaging.
- Portable and flexible: can be adjusted quickly to fit any push blister.
- Fully compatible with cGMP and easy to clean.
- Handles thermoformed / aluminum, as well as coldform / aluminum blisters.
- Easy to use - no specialized skills are needed.
- Ideal for small lots.
- Up to 20 blisters per minute.
- Machine weight: 8kg
- Maximum package size: Width: 170mm / Length: Unlimited
- All product contact areas are made of stainless steel
- Length: 295 mm
- Width: 380 mm
- Height: 230 mm