On this page, you can find the essential medical equipment carts for healthcare professionals.
- Hospital carts
- Nursing home carts
- Medication cart with drawers for SPD dispensing boxes
- Pouches Medication Cart with trays for Monitored Dosage System (MDS)
Medical carts according to type of use:
All our medical carts:
Tilt bin storage cart
Unit dose medication bin cart
Pharmacy Transfer Cart – NODRIZA
Telemedicine Cart / Telehealth Cart
Medical Equipment trolley
Pouches Medication Cart with trays for Monitored Dosage System (MDS)
Medication cart for weekly distribution
Dirty linen cart
What are medical carts and what are they for?
Medical carts are sort of like “portable workstations” in the healthcare environment. Because there are many different uses requiring different features, there are many types of medical carts:
- According to the target of use: We have the Hospital Carts, for use as its own name indicates in hospitals, outpatient or medical centers and the Nursing Home Carts that are used mainly in homes for the elderly.
- According to their function: Here the range of options is greatly expanded, since there are multiple functions, both medical and nursing, that require the use of medical carts for their optimal performance.
- Some medical functions for example are: care of patients with cardiorespiratory arrests, for which the emergency cart or crash cart, that has everything necessary for a situation of total urgency. Or the Anesthesia Cartwhich, as its name suggests, is a very useful tool in the operating room for anesthesia processes.
- At the nursing department level, the most widely used trolley is undoubtedly the Treatment Cart, used both at the hospital and geriatric centers. We also have totally versatile elements such as our Procedure Carts, which have several possible functions in the daily life of medical centers or nursing homes for the care of the elderly.
- Medication control: Another aspect in which medical carts are essential is the control and distribution of medication. For this purpose, LaPastilla has a wide range of medication trolleys to support all needs in nursing homes and hospitals, such as: trolleys for spd boxes, weekly tray trolleys, blister trolleys and trolleys for unidose mediation.
- Other logistic functions: Completing the wide range of trolleys, we also have Linen Carts, both for dirty linen and clean linen (for the replacement of sheets, pajamas, towels, etc.), and even a mixed trolley with both functions.
What materials are LaPastilla medical carts made of?
We are manufacturers of medical carts. We use materials of the highest quality and durability such as anodized aluminum, fiberplast, compacmel, steel and ABS plastics. All materials that provide great stability, strength and durability. In addition to being easy to clean and disinfect.
Our trolleys are equipped as standard with anti-wire wheels with bumper and brake, with the possibility of using more specific options if required.
What are the advantages of LaPastilla medical carts?
n addition to the use of the highest quality materials as mentioned above, La Pastilla distinguishes itself in three important aspects when purchasing medical carts:
- Own manufacture: La Pastilla is the manufacturer of its trolleys or carts, so it has total control of the product and its quality.
- Customization: Our own manufacturing allows us to have the highest degree of customization and thus adapt to the needs of all customers, including those uses that are out of the standard.
- Speed: We have the shortest manufacturing and delivery times to the customer in the market.