In accordance with current regulations, LAPASTILLA Soluciones Integrales SL provides users with information regarding the used “cookies” and the reasons for their use and requests their consent to use them.
In the event that the USER does not expressly state whether or not they accept the installation of cookies, but continue browsing the WEB, for example using the scroll bar or clicking on any link contained in the page, the USER is accepting that they can be installed ” cookies ”in your terminal that allow you to know, among other possibilities, statistical information on the use of the web; the user’s login to keep the session active; the web format you prefer to access on mobile devices; the activity that the user has carried out on the Web (pages visited, searches, etc.); connection data to social networks if users access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
LAPASTILLA Soluciones Integrales SL uses its own “cookies” and those of third parties in order to offer a better browsing experience and a better service. However, the USER has the option of preventing the generation of “cookies” and of eliminating them by selecting the corresponding option on their browser. If you block the use of “cookies” in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the web portal are not available.
What is a cookie?
“Cookies” are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users. They are small text files that web pages send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal, either a computer or a mobile device such as smartphones or tablets. This information makes it possible to retrieve basic user information such as your registered user, connection data to social networks or data on browsing preferences. These data are stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again.
From a technical point of view, “cookies” allow web pages to function more agile, adapting to user preferences. They can also help those responsible for the Web to improve the services they offer and, if that is the case, they also make the advertising displayed more efficient.
Classification of the types of cookies based on a series of categories. The USER is informed that the same type of cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Browsing this website implies that the following types of “cookies” can be installed (some examples are indicated):
|Cookie type||Own / third party management||Duration||Purpose|
|Google analytics||Third||Persistent||They allow the website to be monitored using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data saved for subsequent analysis are number of times a user visits the website, dates of the user's first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine he used the user to get to the web or what link he clicked, from where in the world the user accessed, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, to obtain more information on the cookies it uses and how to disable them (taking into consideration that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites).|
|Cookie type||Own / third party management||Duration||Purpose|
Instructions to disable cookies:
- Through the tools provided by the browser. Additional information can be found in the following links (we are not responsible if, after the publication of this Cookies Policy, the links do not work, since they are foreign to this Website):
- Through third party programs. There are many programs, plug-ins, or extensions that allow cookies to be detected while browsing and to manage, enable, disable, delete them, etc.
2.- Modifications of these conditions
LAPASTILLA Soluciones Integrales SL may change, at its sole discretion, the terms and conditions of use contained in this document without the need for prior communication to the USERS. In this sense, it is necessary that each time the USER wishes to use the WEBSITE and / or purchase the products / services offered therein, they carefully and previously read the terms and conditions set out in this document and in the General Conditions of sale. The USER is solely responsible for knowing the Conditions, terms and uses of the WEB in force at all times prior to its use.
For any dispute or discrepancy arising from the application or interpretation of these Conditions, it will be settled before the Courts of Madrid, Spain, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any other jurisdiction.